- Welcome! I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at Stony Brook University, advised by Dr. Ritwik Banerjee.
- My current research interest considers the the general area of natural language processing, partically information extraction and language use & society.
- I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Beijing Institute of Technology.
- May 2018, as part of the CLEF 2018 Fact Checking Lab, our team Prise de Fer (with Ayla Karakas and Prof.Ritwik Banerjee) achieves the best results in identifying check-worthy claims.
- Zuo, Chaoyuan, Ayla Karakas and Ritwik Banerjee. “A Hybrid Recognition System for Check-worthy Claims Using Heuristics and Supervised Learning.” CLEF (2018).